We're an affiliate
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it!
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
1.It has 14 digital IO pins, of which pins 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11 can be used as PWM output, and pins A0~A5 are analog input pins.
2.1 16Mhz crystal oscillator; 1 Micro Usb interface; 1 ICSP interface; 1 reset button and 1 function button; 10-bit LED running light driven by MOS tube; 2 RGB lights with WS2812 chip; one without Source buzzer, a buzzer switch; 500MA self-recovery fuse
3.It contains all the structures that make up the microcontroller, and only needs a MICRO usb data cable to connect to the computer, or use a battery to start.
4. The pin layout is the same as the original arduino, compatible with all expansion boards.
What are the improvements compared to the original arduino?
1. Added a function button connected to the D2 pin;
2. Added 2 RGB lights with chips, which can display any color through the program;
3. Add a passive buzzer, can play music through the program, and design a buzzer switch, you can turn off the buzzer at any time;
4. Added 10 LED marquees driven by MOS tubes, which avoids the problem of insufficient output current of the IO port of the single-chip microcomputer, and can directly drive a small DC motor through the IO port.
5. Added 3.3V power indicator
6. Change the USB-B type interface to MICRO-USB interface, which is more convenient to use
7. Upgrade the main control chip to ATMEGA328P-AU
8. More personalized pattern printing, highlighting individuality.
9. Add 500ma self-recovery fuse, short circuit automatically disconnect the circuit, avoid component damage.
10. Change the plug-in pin to the patch pin to avoid short circuit of the development board contact conductor, which is safer.
【Same function as the original Arduino】It great for learning the basics of how sensors and actuators work, and an essential tool for your rapid prototyping needs
【CHIP UPGRADE】Upgrade the main control chip to ATMEGA328P-AU.And it same as the original arduino pin layout. It compatible with all expansion boards.
【ADDED A 500MA SELF-RECOVERYFUSE】Compared with the original ARDUINO, a 500ma self-recovery fuse is added, which automatically disconnects the circuit when short-circuited to avoid component damage.Change the plug-in pins of the original ARDUINO to SMD pins to avoid short circuit of the development board contact conductors, which is safer.
【Added 10 LED marquees driven by MOS tubes】which avoids the problem of insufficient output current of the IO port of the single-chip microcomputer, and can directly drive a small DC motor through the IO port.
【EASY TO USE】Change the original USB-B type interface to MICRO-USB interface, which is more convenient to use.