We're an affiliate
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it!
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Save money by making minor and major plumbing repairs and improvements yourself, with help from this complete home plumbing guide!
- More than 800 photos
- Detailed how-to diagrams
- Learn how to skills, from fixing leaky faucets to soldering copper tubing like a pro
- Save money and resources with “Green Solutions”
- Install plumbing fixtures like sinks, faucets, bathtubs, showers, water softeners, lawns sprinklers, & much more
- Learn how your home’s plumbing system works so that you can take action in an emergecy
- Add value to your home by making plumbing fixture improvements
This updated and expanded edition of Creative Homeowner’s comprehensive, bestselling plumbing how-to book covers the most up-to-date products and techniques. Strong emphasis in the how-to information is placed on doing things correctly, so all of the projects use only code-compliant techniques.
Ultimate Guide: Plumbing, 4th Edition prepares the do-it-yourselfer to handle any plumbing task in the home, from replacing a washer in a leaky faucet to renovating a bathroom. It also gives an overview of a house’s plumbing system, including supply, waste, and vent piping, and explains the basic physics that keep everything working well.
In addition to learning how to plan and complete each project, you’ll learn how to spot and improve outdated or dangerous techniques and materials in your home plumbing system.